September 18, 2017
Do you know that Chef Chic can offer you a customized Paleo Diet meal plan? We pride ourselves on accommodating all dietary restrictions and requests—and Paleo has been at the top of the list lately!
If you haven’t tried the Paleo Diet or aren’t sure what it’s all about, here are the basics:
- The diet is inspired by Paleolithic hunter-gatherers who mostly ate meat, seafood, vegetables, roots, and berries.
- A Paleo Diet meal plan primarily consists of high-quality meats, heart-healthy fats, and lots of veggies (especially dark leafy greens).
- It eliminates inflammatory foods and refined carbohydrates, such as dairy, sugar, grains, and gluten.
Bottom Line: The emphasis is on real, healthy, whole foods that taste great and make you feel good!
Why Go Paleo?
The goal of the Paleo Diet is to support digestion, decrease inflammation, and balance blood sugar. People who have tried the diet report that they feel more energized and satiated after eating. And when you consume the right quantities of macro and micronutrients, you can naturally curb cravings for sugar and junk foods.
Gourmet Menu Options
The key to sticking with the Paleo Diet (or any diet) is to be prepared with fresh and satisfying meals. This way, you look forward to eating as opposed to dreading a day full of calorie counting, cabbage soup, and celery sticks. Blech!
If you don’t have time to cook each and every day (who does?), our Prepared Meal Delivery services are designed to help you eat healthy without having to do any of the work. We use herbs, spices, and dressings to style up each dish so you can enjoy hearty, flavorful, and exciting cuisine week after week.
A few of our favorite Paleo menu options include:
Lemon Chicken & Asparagus
Salmon with Lemon Dill Crust
Chimichurri Steak with Tomatillo Sauce
Pot Roast with Cauliflower Carrot Puree
Lemon Basil Pork Chop with Roasted Broccoli
Doesn’t sound like a diet, right?
Try a Personalized Paleo Meal Plan
- If you’re interested in sampling the best of the Paleo Diet, contact us to learn more about our Prepared Meal Delivery services.
- Already a client? Let us know about your dietary goals and we’ll be happy to update your menus accordingly. (520) 406-2757